Jen owns this movie, and she has seen it a few times, but it's been quite a while since she's seen it, and she wanted me to see it, since it's often mentioned in lists of the best movies of all time.
Here are my thoughts about this movie:
- At times, I was glad Jen was there and had already seen it so that we could stop the movie and I could confirm what I wasn't sure of, or ask a question about something that I didn't get.
- That she answered my questions without divulging spoilers.
- I love Kevin Spacey in every movie I see him in. This one was no different.
- Stephen Baldwin was smoking hot in this movie.
- Kevin Pollack was hotter. If I had a uterus, I would have his baby, but I would prefer he look like this at the time, instead of this.
- Oh, this movie wasn't about the hot men?
- I found the storyline of this movie compelling, and it kept me guessing until the very end.
- Although I am not one to watch movies over and over, I would like to watch this one again now that I know what I didn't know I didn't know.