I went to Lowe's, where I picked out my new faucets:
While in the Crossroads Shopping Center area, I stopped by Target, and then at the grocery store on the way home.
Once home, it occurred to me that I didn't buy the pop-up drain that I was supposed to get with the bathroom faucet, and I forgot to get the thing I needed the most at the grocery store—coffee. Crap!
I answered a meme on Facebook today:
|Can you fill this out without lying? You've been tagged, so now you need to answer all the questions HONESTLY. At the end, choose some friends to be tagged. Don't forget to tag me!|
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
A ham and Swiss sandwich.
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
In front of a tree in a friend's yard during a party of his.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
I have never tried.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today.
Several Facebook friends commenting on my status updates.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
2AM. It was a line-dancing night, and I hung out at the bar after it was over.
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
It would have to be somewhere with a gay club at which to do country line-dancing. I would consider Washington, DC.
7. Name one thing you love about your body!
That I can't see a lot of it without looking in a mirror.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Van Early, our line-dancing DJ.
9. Do you believe exes can be friends?
Firmly. I'm friends with all of my exes. After all, these are people I once loved.
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I have never liked it.
11. If you could do any job in the world what would it be?
Dance in the chorus of Broadway shows, or be a writer for NPR.
12. Who took your profile picture?
My friend Steve.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Robert, at DisneyWorld.
14. Was yesterday better than today?
I would characterize it as "different" than today, rather than "better."
15. Can you live a day without TV?
I haven't owned a TV in over 7 years, so I'd say, "Yes."
16. Are you upset about anything?
I'm not in a good place with regards to some knee surgery I had last December. I'm thinking about more surgery in January.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Oh yes, but they are not without investments with various rates of return.
18. Are you a bad influence?
19. Night out or night in?
Night out, unequivocally.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
Writing, laughing, and my laptop.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
I don't have texting enabled on my phone.
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
I like Linda's answer: "content and grateful."
24. Do you hate anyone?
Hate is such an energy vacuum. I avoid it like the plague.
25. Do you like your wedding ring or do you secretly wish it was different?
I LOVE my wedding ring even though I don't wear it any more. But I might start again after answering this question.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
Yes. I have only ever smoked (and inhaled) pot in my lifetime, and it's been years since I have. With that said, if it were legal, I'd probably do it every day. Love the no-calories aspect of it.
27. Would you ever get some plastic surgery?
Not elective plastic surgery, no.
28. What song is stuck in your head?
La Donna e Mobile (I just saw Rigoletto.)
29. Brazilian wax?
I have no idea what this means, so I'd have to say, "No."
30. Have you ever skinny dipped?
Yes, in the sea in St. Tropez in the South of France.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
8AM dentist appointment.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
I'd characterize it as "a lot," rather than "too much." I think it's a good idea to keep the brain from atrophying.
33. Do you smile a lot?
Feel free to use the "Leave a comment" link to answer it here on LiveJournal! I'd love to see your answers.