- I devised my blog entry about the dumpster suicide, which was "threaded" at 30THREADS by my friend Ginny.
- I had a Chicken Curry dish at lunch that was so spicy that I had to blow my nose when I was done. Good stuff.
- I had all kinds of good intentions, skipping dancing tonight.
- However, I didn't work on my China presentation, as I had hoped.
- However, I didn't do any grant work for Manbites Dog, as I had hoped.
- I synced my Palm Pilot in such a way today that I lost all of the holiday card exchange tracking information that I've been updating since my first holiday card arrived early in December. After several of these, I decided to just "let it all go," and give everyone a metaphorical "free spin" this year. It's way too much work to go back and recreate everything, which I could from the pile of cards. Not doing it.
- I got to bed early.
Just a blah day...
~Sunday~ Tongue & Groove Open Mic came out of hiatus tonight in its new digs at VAE in downtown Raleigh. About Tongue & Groove: Cohosts Anna…
We're finally able to see a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel, and we're pretty sure it's not a train coming back at us. We're in the…
It's been a very productive month, about which we couldn't be more pleased and excited. If you need a refresher of where we last left our heroes, you…