- I devised my blog entry about the dumpster suicide, which was "threaded" at 30THREADS by my friend Ginny.
- I had a Chicken Curry dish at lunch that was so spicy that I had to blow my nose when I was done. Good stuff.
- I had all kinds of good intentions, skipping dancing tonight.
- However, I didn't work on my China presentation, as I had hoped.
- However, I didn't do any grant work for Manbites Dog, as I had hoped.
- I synced my Palm Pilot in such a way today that I lost all of the holiday card exchange tracking information that I've been updating since my first holiday card arrived early in December. After several of these, I decided to just "let it all go," and give everyone a metaphorical "free spin" this year. It's way too much work to go back and recreate everything, which I could from the pile of cards. Not doing it.
- I got to bed early.
Just a blah day...
~Friday~ Today after work, some of the wonderful Red Hat people I work with met at Busy Bee Cafe for a farewell celebration of my imminent…
~Monday~ Recently, I was a guest on Up Top! with Matt Morain, a podcast created by my work colleague and friend, Matt. It was two hours of…
~Friday~ Tonight, Bob and I attended the annual 10 by 10 performance at The Arts Center in Carrboro. This year we went with Sarah and Andrew, and…