I called dad for his 76th birthday. He sounded pretty good, and his eye is 100% than my last call. The cataract surgery has made a huge difference—"I can't believe how clear the television is," he said.
I should have worked on the final STC newsletter tonight, but by the time I had dinner and sat down to start on it, my eyelids were betraying the computer screen.
I decided to lie down to read a little, but in a few minutes the night was history. I woke up at about 1:30AM, turned off the lights, turned up the air-conditioning, and went right back to sleep.
Speaking of sleep, ever wonder:
- Why do our bodies twitch before we fall asleep?
- If you can't sleep, what's better: counting sheep or getting out of bed and being productive?
- Why do we yawn?
- Why do animals walk in a circle before they lay down?
- Is there any effect of eating before you go to bed?
- How many dust mites are there in beds? Are they harmful?
- Why do we have dreams about falling?
- Can blind people see in their dreams?
- Do deaf people hear in their dreams?
- Why do kids wet the bed?