- Nabbed a discarded copy of today's N&O crossword puzzle.
- Wrote up my responses to the seven questions associated with the movie "Denise Calls Up."
- Filled out the worksheet required to enter our STC Newsletter into competition.
- Wrote the front page article for the October newsletter.
- Wrote the "In support of defenses" article about ENG675 project defenses for the October newsletter.
I stopped by the Harris Teeter at Cameron Village on the way home from Helios, and fixed me the final killer Teriyaki Pepper Jack Burger for lunch at home. Yum!
I worked out at Carmichael, where I did 30 minutes, 410 calories, on the elliptical machine, followed by 30 minutes of walking, during which time I listened to 32 podcasts — mostly Slate Explainer podcasts.
The most interesting one, if also the most gruesome, was the explainer one answering the question, "Do dead bodies always float face down?"