|Dailyafirmation Blog Survey|
Robert was such a dear, dear man, and gave my place a once-over while I was gone. I came back to find these things, among other I've yet to notice I'm sure, done:
- The rug that sits on the floor in front of my kitchen sink washed. It's had an annoying stain on it for I don't know how long.
- My guest bedroom sheets washed.
- Spots removed from the carpet in my living room. I thought they were permanent stains.
- My computer station dusted, and straightened up. The dust on the top shelf, alone, must have been at least an eighth-of-an-inch deep.
- All rooms vacuumed.
- Dusted my two nightstands in my bedroom, and the two chests of drawers.
Oh, yeah, he also brought me food, including a few sesame seed bagels, so I'd have something for breakfast this morning. Thoughtful!
All of this past week's secrets at postsecret.com are about dads. Here are two of them:
Click here to view the rest.
I worked from home today, with a "One-On-One Meeting" with my manager from 10:30 - 11:00. We talked about my editing priorities over the next month or so, and we talked about her latest "opinion survey" results, which were not good.
I sat at Helios for about an hour-and-a-half tonight, and listened to The Da Vinci Code on my iPod. I'm very close to being finished, and I can't wait for it to be over.
Intermittently, I caught snippets of a conversation going on between three guys and a girl sitting at the table adjoining mine. The girl had a white short-haired, but curly-haired dog.
One person that came by the table asked, "What kind of dog is that?"
"She's part Bichon Frise and part Poodle," she replied. "A Bichon-Poo."