I got there at 7, and left at about 7:30 since, again this week, the DJ wasn't there, and all the lights were off on the dance floor.
I walked over to Flex, where I found Rick, Chris, and Ross, and at about 8:30, they convinced me to go back over there with them.
I did five or six dances, and to be honest, my heart is not really into dancing over there. I'm kind of glad we'll be out of town next week, so I have an excuse not to go.
Back at Flex, I proceeded to get shit-faced for a long night of carousing that included:
- screaming "Piano Man" along with "a bunch of us in the corner" while Joe sang it on stage
- handing dollar bills to Joe while he was singing like he was a drag queen performing
- "the bunch in the corner" taking the stage to sing "Lean On Me" together
- taking a "huge" fall, which included scraping the flesh off my arm down to red, tender skin, a 2-inch gash in my knee, and a sore arm where I fell against a table and two people sitting at it, while trying to regain my balance
- singing Garth Brooks' "Friends in Low Places" with Carl and Craig once I finally got up to the stage.