In class tonight, Dr. Swarts announced that he was "scaling back" the usability tests for our ME Website project. While this truly was good news, I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed in all the work I did on my test materials yesterday, mostly for naught. Oh well. Perhaps I can use them in the "Hi Fi" test.
During class tonight, I tried a new design for the view that shows all items in my portfolio. I created frames, with the list of items in the left pane, and the highlight of each appearing in the right (or main) frame when you click on them. I got some feedback from Dr. Swarts on that design. He liked it better than my original "slide show" design, and I have to agree with him.
There are still miles to go before I sleep with regards to this project.