I stopped at Sam's on the way home to check out the portable DVD players. They had a decent one for $279, or was it $299? I bought some food while I was there.
I checked my grades to see if my ENG 518 grade had been posted. "A" Yippee. That project notebook must have been acceptable. What a bitch that project was.
I have been threatened with death by a311renegade if I don't respond to this quiz, so here it goes:
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
2. Adorable (my boyfriend calls me this)
3. John-John (one friend of mine calls me this)
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. The place I am financially in my life
2. The place I am emotionally in my life
3. The number of friends I have in my life
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. 1/2 French Canadian (from Montreal)
2. 1/2 Portuguese (from the Azore Islands off Portugal)
3. 100% gay
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
2. A tumbling stock market
3. The amount of food I can eat before I even begin to feel full
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. My computer
2. Some kind of bread for breakfast, preferably a bagel
3. Showering before I leave the house
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
These are, in fact, the only three things I'm wearing right now.
1. My "RENT" sweatshirt
2. Old Navy blue, black and white checkered boxers
3. Blue socks
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS (or artists(at the moment)):
1. Tim McGraw
2. Reba McEntire
3. Alan Jackson
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. Live Like You Were Dying -- Tim McGraw
2. 'Til I Can Make It On My Own - Tammy Wynette
3. O Holy Night - various artists
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. To lose 40 pounds (for the gazillionth time in my life)
2. Getting published in some professional journal
3. Logging time at work against tasks against goals starting January 3rd
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP (love is a given):
2. Some shared interests, some individual interests
3. Always open for a "chat"
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE:
1. One of my previous cars was a BMW 325i.
2. I have seen Star Wars.
3. I went to a different school every year up through 7th grade.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (or same) THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Five o'clock shadows
2. Armpit hair
Have I mentioned hair at all?
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. Eat any kind of legumes
2. Sing on key without the melody being played or without singing along with someone else
3. Own a television
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Line dancing
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Snap my fingers and have my place cleaned up / straightened out
2. Get the front windows in my townhouse replaced, one in back repaired
3. Be on vacation from work for the rest of the year (but that starts Friday)
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
I'm old. I've already had my career.
1. Technical communicator
2. Professor of Technical Communication (if I get my PhD)
3. Full time student (if I get laid off)
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Tahiti or Bora Bora
3. Snow Skiing at Lake Tahoe
THREE KID'S NAMES:
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Travel to the three places mentioned above
2. Get my PhD
3. Work, in some capacity, as long as I'm healthy
THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW OR DIE PAINFULLY: