A lady sat up and to the left of me in a center-facing seat with a kind of halter type top on that was half backless and then rose up to cover her breasts in the front. Right where it started, you could see the beginning of her breast, and I tried to think of what the equivalent of that would be on a guy.
A guy got on at the McKimmon stop, took the center-facing seat across from her, and he concentrated intently on the situation, trying to work out something quite different, I'm sure. Men are pigs. Hey, I resemble that remark.
One row up and across the aisle from me to the left, sat a tall lady with straight, jet-black that was still wet from a shower. I'm quite sure if she'd've shaken her head a certain way, and sang with a deep voice, she could've passed for Cher.
The person directly across the aisle from me to the left worked on plotting some graphs that looked like they could have been homework in a GED program.
At lunch time, I took a Wolfline bus down to the Bell Tower and then walked the rest of the way to the library in Cameron Village, where I picked up my LARGE PRINT edition of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, and I read enough of it—sitting in the library for about ten minutes, and then waiting for the bus stop over by the Cameron Village CVS—to classify it as very interesting, and to predict it's going to be a good read.
I was "tagged" on this "meme" going around Facebook.
65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked... you know the rules. Tag people in this note (including the person who tagged you!) to learn more about people. Also, try to tag people who you've tagged in other notes, sometimes you learn things in new notes that you didn't know about before.
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Gray.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes.
4. Do you plan outfits? No.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Behind on my blog.
6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red? Most of the words on my Diet Coke can.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I dream all the time, and remember them only for a little while after I wake up. I can't remember what the last one was about.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? No.
9. What are you craving right now? Sleep.
10. Do you floss? Yes, four to five times a week. Wish I did every day. Always feels great after I do.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? It's delicious if steamed with some vinegar on it, or as a part of Kentucky Fried Chicken's coleslaw.
12. Are you emotional? In general, no. But I can tear up watching Kurt and his dad interact on Glee.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick it, and sometimes cover my teeth with my lips and sort of "gum" a bite off.
15. Do you like your hair? Yes.
16. Do you like yourself? OMG, yes. Well, that little perpetual weight issue that I deal with gets on my nerves.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yes, if he didn't speak or make any facial expressions.
18. What are you listening to right now? An Internet radio channel on Pandora, seeded with Lady Gaga as the artist.
19. Are your parents strict? They were when I was a kid. They let me live my life now, since they're in their late 70s and I'm in my early 50s.
20. Would you go sky diving? Yes, and Rocky Mountain climbing, and 2.7 seconds on a bull named Fu Man Chu.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Love it. Large curd, 2% fat, please.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? No.
23. Do you rent movies often? No, hardly ever.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? No.
25. How many countries have you visited? Lots. Over 10, maybe even over 15.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? No. I hate practical jokes.
27. Brown or white eggs? I'd eat either, but I always buy white ones.
28. Single or taken? Yes. I'm in one of those there "open relationships" that people can be so judgmental about. :-)
29. Do you have a cellphone? Yes, a CrackBerry.
30. Do you use chap stick? No.
31. Do you own a gun? No.
32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes, clumsily.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Probably with Phil & Joe.
34. Are you too forgiving? Too? No.
35. Ever been in love? Yes.
36. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? I'm uncomfortable with the designation of "best friend." It's too scarcity paradigm-based for my taste.
37. Ever have cream puffs? I've had those cream horn things; I'm not fond of them.
38. Last time you cried? At my ex-brother-in-law's funeral.
39. What was the last question you asked? "Are you guys heading out?"
40. Favorite time of the year? Hoodie weather.
41. Do you have any tattoos? No, but I know exactly what I want if I ever get one, and I have the place on my body picked out.
42. Are you sarcastic? Not as a rule, but I can definitely rise to the occasion.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No. Is that a movie, or a phenomenon?
44. Ever walked into a wall? Not that I recall.
45. Favorite colors? Purple.
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Not that I remember.
47. Is your hair curly? No.
48. What was the last CD you bought? It's been a long time. Perhaps Eva Cassidy's Songbird.
49. Do looks matter? If teeth are included, then yes.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I subscribe to open relationships, so "cheater" really doesn't make too much sense. See response to #36 and reference to "scarcity paradigm."
51. Is your phone bill sky high? It's about the minimum it can be with a data plan for my BlackBerry and for a "family plan," consisting of two lines. And see #57.
52. Do you like your life right now? Absolutely love it.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? I haven't owned a TV since March of 2002, so that would be a big no ma'am ticket.
54. Can you handle the truth? Yes, I prefer it.
55. Do you have good vision? I wear glasses, but it's good with those.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Such a strong word. There are at least three people, that if given a choice, I'd choose to not hang with.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Rarely. I hate, hate, hate (such a strong word) talking on the phone. I avoid it at all costs.
58. The last person you held hands with? Robert.
59. What are you wearing? Navy blue t-shirt, navy blue boxers with white vertical stripes on them, and ankle-high white athletic socks.
60. What is your favorite animal? I'm "a dog person," but if I were to get an animal right now (which I'm not at all inclined to do), it would probably be a cat.
61. Where was your default Facebook picture taken? I think it was at a local bar/restaurant, The Borough. I know it was taken by my friend Abby.
62. Can you hula hoop? No.
63. Do you have a job? Yes.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? A bourbon and Diet Coke at the bar.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Not that I remember.
I napped for a few hours when I got home, and then went to Trailer Park Prize Night.
It was okay fun. I watched the first half-hour of the show next to these two girls, Lesbians and partners, I assumed, and they were funny to listen to laugh at the drag queens.
I left there at about 1:00.