According to this week's report, at any one time you might have seen me—or someone with my shared moniker—doing or involved in these things:
- You might have read any of several of my stories published in my "Straight Sets" Tennis Blog in The New York Times this week:
- The June 4, 2013 one: Townsend's Whirlwind Day Includes a Fast Win, and an Award.
- The June 5, 2013 one: Cara Black, a Doubles Wizard, Shows She Is Back.
- The June 7, 2013 one: After a Three-Story Fall, His Tennis Career is at Stake.
- The June 8, 2013 one: Bryans Beat a French Team to Win at Roland Garros.
- You may have learned, in the Chicago Sun-Times, that I was headed to Dartmouth after graduating this weekend, finishing my 6-foot-6 "brains behind the brawn" career playing in the state boys volleyball tournament on Friday, checking in with three "kills." Here I am, presumably, mid-kill:
- Or perhaps you caught my two stories on Fox 21 News out of Colorado Springs:
- The June 4, 2013 one: Kitty compatibility quiz for the Pikes Peak Humane Society.
- The June 6, 2013 one: WEB EXTRA: Mayor Bach Interview.
- Fortunately this was a "false positive" one—really about one Timothy John Martin, who was arrested for a Middletown, Delaware home invasion incident and charged with first-degree robbery, assault, theft and other offenses. Obviously, it's not me with that unkempt beard:
- Meanwhile I was also starring in a video with my buddies Sebastian Ingrosso and Tommy Trash!
Shot on location and in studio in Iceland, and in Guatemala on a two weeks journey that allowed us 9 days of shoot with an extraordinarily dedicated and passionate team. Shot on Alexa and few b-rolls were shot on the Canon 5D MarkIII.
- Busy, busy, busy! Here I am being doubted as Still Fastest after setting the pole position (presumably no lap dance ensued after this) time in last year's LeMans P2.
- Or finally, literally, you may have received news of my passing out of Milpitas, California:
John Martin (1937 - 2013)
Jan. 22, 1937 - May 20, 2013
Resident of Milpitas
John Martin, 76 of Milpitas died on May 20th. 2013. John was born on Jan. 22, 1937 in Kansas to Leroy Martin and Ruth Parcell. John is survived by his sons Dan and Steve Martin.
So what does Google Alerts think you've been up to?