So naturally (Don't you?) I went straight to my Google calendar and searched on "razor" to see when I last changed the blade:
Darn! One more week, and I could have made it a year!
Here are some other things I keep track of on my Google calendar:
- On what date and at what mileage I last had my oil changed, and a note on the date I project I'll need my next 6,000-mile interval check-up, which I keep sliding out as I get close to it if I haven't yet reached that mileage.
- Reminders of when to request my annual free credit reports from the three major credit companies: Experian, EquiFax, and TransUnion.
- A reminder at the beginning of each month to do *228 on my phone to update the program features and its roaming capabilities.
- My "coming out" (no, not at the debutante ball, but of the closet) anniversary. (April 17, 1994)
- The anniversary of when I rid my home of televisions. (March 17, 2002)
What "out-of-the-ordinary" type things do you keep track of on your Google (or whichever one you use) calendar?