Evidently the words "another" and "any" are popular in song titles, or at least in the titles that I have downloaded.
Here's what the playlist ended up being today:
|Another Day||Rent: Original Broadway Cast|
|Another Lonely Song||Tammy Wynette|
|(Another Song) All Over Again||Justin Timberlake|
|Any Love||Luther Vandross|
|Any Way You Want It / Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'||Glee Cast|
|Anyone Who Had A Heart||Dionne Warwick|
|Anything But Mine||Kenny Chesney|
|Anytime You Need a Friend||Mariah Carey|
Thoughts and observations I experienced while listening to this list:
- Before it started, I had no idea which song from Rent that was by the title, but I of course recognized it once it started playing, but only because I'd recognize every song from Rent.
- I really don't have that much music by Tammy Wynette, but so far I'm two for two in one appearing in the alphabet playlist. It'll be interesting to see if she makes the "B" list.
- Justin Timberlake (I would so do him, but I digress...) sounded weird in that song. At first I thought it was a woman singing, and I never did recognize the song.
- The song Anticipation always reminds me of a far-off place and a far-off love.
- I really didn't care for that Dionne Warwick song, but I know I won't delete it from my iTunes library.
- That Mariah Carey can hit some notes.