And I do realize that these are first-world problems. But they're my problems, and the fact that they're first-world doesn't dismiss them.
- I am suspicious of people who stretch parts of their upper body and then do a lower body workout. And vice-versa.
- I wonder what people who do some upper body machines and some lower body machines in the same workout are trying to accomplish. Or avoid.
- I get annoyed with people who spend more than ten minutes on one machine. Especially if a good percentage of the time they are playing with their gadgets. Or worse—for some odd reason—if they're just sitting there staring into space.
- It annoys me that my Planet Fitness has a "Cell Phones Prohibited" policy, but they don't enforce it. Even when the staff is giving a tour to prospective members, and they walk right by people who are screaming into their phones.
- Male-female couples who "PDA" (if that can be a verb) in the gym. Really??? Are you that in love?
- Too much mirror work. And I mean between reps and sets, not during them.